Garages are no longer the dreary rooms that simply gathered old tools and miscellaneous junk. Homeowners are discovering the benefits of a well maintained and properly finished garage floor where the once cast off place to hide has become the 21st century showcase for vehicles, appliances and repair shops. Having a finely finished and aesthetically pleasing garage floor is a key to achieving a useful utility room in your home. Who wants to walk out of a clean and fresh-smelling home into a dingy, dirty, dungeon-like garage where nothing is organized and the floor is so bad it constitutes a safety hazard? Already popular in commercial kitchens and industrial manufacturers, homeowners are now discovering the benefits of coating their garage floors with professionally installed epoxy floors.
A professional Epoxy Garage Floor from TNT Resurfacing Concrete adds value to your home, makes cleaning extremely easy and provides a showroom quality finish to one of the most overlooked floors in your home. There isn’t another floor in your home that takes more abuse than your garage floor, and an Epoxy Floor from TNT Resurfacing Concrete makes it virtually indestructible! The durability of a professionally installed Epoxy Floor can resist all the elements that your garage floor is exposed to including chemicals, gasoline, antifreeze, oil, salt, humidity and the biggest destructor of other garage floor coatings, HOT TIRE marks!
Epoxy floors are great for other rooms besides garages too! There are many styles, colors, and finishes that can turn ordinary kitchens, baths, living rooms, professional offices, and more into extraordinary rooms.
- Increase the value of your home, shop, retail location, etc.
- Protects and extends the life of your concrete.
- Easy to clean and bacterial resistant.
- Less dirt and dust debris tracked into your home or business.
- Our industrial grade epoxy floor will resist chemicals, solvents, oils, and hot tire marks (over the counter products are not as effective).
- Provides a waterproof barrier and is mold resistant.
- Reduces radon gas emissions.
- A unique and durable flooring application.
- Decorative epoxy floors allows you to choose the right color for your space.
- Custom colors available.